Search This Blog

Saturday 3 November 2012

Hymn For My Father ~ Collective Soul. Video and lyrics

Just stumbled across this song ... while the video has the lyrics, I am posting the words below because I totally love them. Sums up totally why I love and follow GOD - tis because He loves me to bits and pieces. His gentle kindness has won my heart forever... 

xx



Hymn For My Father ~ Collective Soul




I will follow, I will follow
Till the stars fall down, till the sun burns out
I will follow, I will follow
Till Gabriel's horn does sound

I will follow, I will follow
Through the path You chose with the words You spoke
I will follow, I will follow
By the love You always showed

I won't cry out 'cause love has lifted me
I won't cry out 'cause now I will receive
Everything that You've given me
All things to me

I will follow, I will follow
For in You I do believe

I will follow, I will follow
Through the path You chose with the words You spoke
I will follow, I will follow
By the love, the love You showed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hw much space is there in Gods heart for those who lie and cheat and steal? Who demonstrate greed,pride, sloth and glutony? yr arogant preaching of faith sickens me

Noir said...

Ahhhhh Anonymous, GOD's heart is full of love and compassion for ALL mankind. All of us lie, cheat and steal. We all demonstrate greed, pride, sloth and gluttony. While we were sinners who did not want Him, Jesus came to die for us all and pay the price for our sins. We messed up but GOD in His love and mercy paid our price, served our sentence, and then says 'Come to Me all who are hurting and heavy-laden. I will give you rest. I will take away your hard heart and give you one that is soft and compassionate. Your sins are paid for - just accept My free gift of love - JESUS.

Arrogant preaching of faith? Far from it - I simply am saying I love GOD because His love for me has won my heart forever and a day. I am passionately in love with GOD because He is absolutely & totally awesome. His love for me, for you, for everyone of us cannot be fully understand because such love is beyond our human understanding. He sees us clearly as we are - broken, hopeless, sefish, evil, wicked, but yet He still loves us and like a good caring doctor wants to save a dying patient, so GOD wants and longs to save us.

Have a totally brilliant day and I pray you meet this totally amazing lover of our souls. :-)

Thanks for stopping by. xx